Wednesday 2 January 2013

2012


Dear 2012,
You have been one of the funniest, loveliest, awesome years I've ever had, You begun with a cold winter, in the north, with amazing adventures next to amazing people, friends, that became family. 2012, we lived together a change, a change of life, personality and point of view. You turn me around. Most of the time, you were easy to live, but at certain moments, you gave me a kick in the ass, you pull me along the ground, you made me bleed and cry as much as you made me laugh and love.
2012, you were the year of the change, a change in many different ways, a year that I will always remember, for good and bad, and a year that it will be always in our minds, the minds along the mediterranean sea, even if to me the mediterranean is many kilometers far. A year of hellos and goodbyes, a year of serenity and chaos.
Dear 2012, you were surprising, you broke the expected and you trample it until dead, you were unforgettable. Also, you were a bitch, you gave me black days, weeks and months, wounds not healed yet, disappointments and bad luck. Maybe that was the point, that contrast, to make me grow, to make less blind, to make feel taller, and less child.
Lovely 2012, you travel me around the world, by mind and by plane, you make me dream and wish.
Let's see how 2013 treats me.

Nice to have met you.

Querido 2012,
Tu has sido uno de los años mas divertidos, queridos y asombrosos que jamás he tenido. Empezaste con un invierno frío, en el norte, con sorprendentes aventuras junto con sorprendente gente, amigos que se convirtieron en familia. 2012, vivimos juntos un cambio, un cambio de vida, personalidad y punto de vista. Me diste la vuelta. La mayor parte del tiempo fuiste fácil de vivir, pero en ciertos momentos me diste una patada en el culo y me arrastraste por el suelo, me hiciste sangrar y llorar tanto como me hiciste reír y querer.
2012, fuiste el año del cambio, del cambio en mil maneras diferentes, un año que siempre recordaré, para lo bueno y para lo malo, y un año que siempre estará en nuestras mentes, las mentes que están a lo largo del Mediterraneo, incluso aun que le Mediterraneo me quede bastante lejos. Un año de holas y adioses, un año de serenidad  y caos.
Querido 2012, fuiste sorprendente, rompiste las expectativas y las pisoteaste hasta la muerte, fuiste inolvidable. También fuiste una zorra, me diste días, semanas y meses negros, heridas que no se han curado todavía  decepciones y mala suerte. Quizá ese fue el objetivo, el contraste, para hacerme crecer, para hacerme menos ciega, para hacerme sentir mas alta y menos infantil.
Queridisimo 2012, me has hecho viajar por todo el mundo, mediante la imaginación y los aviones, me has hecho soñar y desear.
Veamos como me trata el 2013.

Ha sido un placer haberte conocido.







υυ μειδ μαι υιαρ, 2012, δε βεστ υιαρ εβερ





No comments:

Post a Comment