Friday 22 June 2012

River - Sea - Ocean, life flows

It's only a short month to come back "home". People is beguinning to leave, and others finnish their exams, so they start taking also the bottle 24/7. While, I keep "studying", long nights, and many coca-colas. 
People from there want me back, people from here want me here, I want that a huge wave come in from Oostende and have surf in Gent, that's all I want now, that and that my exams finnish in a positive way with no effort from myself, but that is not gonna happen.

Solo falta escaso mes para que vuelva a "casa". La gente ya se empieza a marchar, y otros acaban sus exámenes, asi que empiezan a cogerse a la botella 24/7. Mientras, yo sigo "estudiando", largas noches, y muchas coca-colas. La gente de allí quiere que vuelva, la gente de aquí quiere que me quede, y yo quiero que una gran ola entre desde Oostende y así hacer surf en Gante, eso es todo lo que quiero, eso y que mis exámenes terminen de manera positiva sin esfuerzo por mi parte, pero eso no va a pasar.







No comments:

Post a Comment